Senior Portraits should be a highlight as you embark on your Senior year. As you begin the planning process for your session (hopefully with us at Picture Place!), here are a few helpful tips that will help you really enjoy the experience:
• Be yourself. This is YOUR chance to show the world who you are. Bring whatever props, outfits or accessories that help define who you are.
• Choose a variety of outfits. Formal, casual, fun and activities are a good place to start. We suggest a variety of looks, colors, styles… to give you a better range of options for us to work with during your session.
• Speak Up! Let your photographer know what you like, and what you don’t. Picture Place goes out of our way to make sure you are getting what you want. Keep checking our website as we update and add more looks as we go.
• Have a favorite location? Let us know! Our session options list a few suggestions, but if your backyard looks like a park, or you want to go to your favorite spot, ball field, grandmas house…let us know and we’ll see if we can work it in for you. GO WHERE YOU WANT, GET WHAT YOU WANT only from Picture Place.
• Don’t get nervous. We’ll make the entire process relaxing and fun. Our entire staff works hard on making your portrait experience comfortable and easy for you. Barry puts everyone at ease behind the camera. Bring your mom, a friend, whoever you’d like, we’ll have a great time together!
• Got a crazy idea? Great! Let us know when you book your session, or talk to Barry when you arrive. No idea is a dumb idea. We’ll do our best to work in your wackiest ideas!
• Have no idea what to bring, or what to wear? No problem, just give us a call and we’ll talk you through what you need to know.
Call us at 651-426-0232 to book your session. Times keep filling up so call now to grab a time that works for you.